Yearbook Senior Standout – Stephen Rothschild

No matter who you are, I can practically guarantee you’ve spotted senior Stephen Rothschild at a multitude of school events. Stephen, a truly enthusiastic and kind member of Berkley high school’s community, spends a gratuitous amount of time at extracurriculars and other school events photographing and taking note of Berkley High School students’ achievements. Having begun his involvement with the yearbook in the eighth grade, Stephen took a brief break before returning during his Junior year. Since, Stephen has put in time and effort to ensure that students feel represented and seen in the yearbook. As a leading participant, Stephen has gotten the opportunity to learn about time management and organization. He values the hectic but workable schedule it has implemented in his life. Further, Stephen recognizes the impact of being involved in the yearbook, and says he’s had the opportunity to see a lot of aspects of high school and become even more involved in the Berkley community. Some of Stephen’s favorite memories include photographing events and the overall satisfaction of seeing a complete product. Stephen advises future students to put themselves out there, and not to hesitate to get involved.