Bears of Berkley – Junior, Grace Comstock

Tyann Eades

Q: When you were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up as a kid, what did you say?

A: Fashion designer. I thought it was super cool, and I was a bit of a fashionista as a kid. I remember my mom bought me these little sticker packs that I could dress up my dolls with.

Q: What do you want to be now?

A: Now I would say I want to be a café owner.

Q: Reflect on a time when you challenged an idea or came up with a new one. What prompted you to act? Would you make the same decision again?

A: For BeDrama’s Haunted Theater, J Hops said “All tickets will be $5 dollars”, but I was like “Let’s make a $10 option for people who want to go through multiple times” and it worked really well because lots of people went in multiple times. I would do it again because we earned a lot of money that way.

Q: How has your life been different from what you’d imagined?

A: I thought that high school would be so easy and super awesome, but it has proven itself to be challenging. But at the same time, I overestimated the difficulty of junior year, because so far it’s been okay.

Q: Who are your best friends? What are they like? How have they impacted your life?

A: Hannah Collins. Also Tamsin Considine, Tyann Eades, and Angelina Sehi. They’re so awesome, cool, and fun. They’re always there for me, and we have a lot in common. They got me through some tough times.

Q: Who is your favorite relative and why?

A: My dog, Nellie. She’s my only real one. I credit her in all of my theatre programs.

Q: Describe how your style communicates/shows people who you are

A: I like to wear fun outfits because I think it’s important to let loose and be silly, so I think people can tell how silly I can be.