Ryan Zimmerman – Most Artistic

Making creative art her whole life, the talented senior, Ryan Zimmerman won the most artistic student for the class of 2021 at Berkley High School. Ryan feels that art is her true passion. She has been drawing her whole life. She explains “Since I was little if I was given a pencil and paper it would always cheer me up and keep me occupied for a while”. Ryan says “I am always doodling and drawing in my notebook in my classes. I also put my art out in the world for others to see through social media and make it known”. Throughout her years at Berkley High School, she has loved and cherished all of her friends that she has made. Her teachers have also made an extremely supportive environment for her to express herself that helped her from the beginning to the end of her high school career. Ryan adds “these teachers made a great impact on me and my learning and helped me understand when I needed it”.

Next fall, Ryan will be attending Parsons School Of Design in Manhattan. There, she will be studying design and illustration. Ryan is thrilled to live in New York City next fall to pursue her passion and meet new people. “I did not know I wanted to pursue this path until recently I discovered how much I genuinely enjoyed art”. Ryan is extremely enthusiastic about starting this new chapter in her design career in New York City.